Bona expert Series Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Refresher, 32oz, is a particularly created waterborne Urethane maintenance refresher for most hard surface floors. It provideds a clear, extremely durable, gloss shine to hard-surface flooring having become lifeless, scraped or just starting to show signs of wear.
- Adds defensive layer, fills in micro-scratches
- Evens-out the floors appearance
- Improves the flooring shine
- Simple to apply
- Quick drying
- Non-toxic, waterborne formula
- 32 oz. willing to use, recycleable container
For usage on Sealed Hard Surface Floors like: Laminate(such as for instance Pergo), Vinyl, No-Wax Linoleum, Terrazzo, Unglazed Tile (Ceramic, Mexican Saltilo, Quarry), rock, and Porous Marble.
Instructions to be used:
1. Remove furnishings, rugs, etc. Vacuum, sweep or dirt mop, then clean up with Bona expert Series Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner and Microfiber cleansing Pad in your Bona Mop. Let the floor to air-dry. 2. Gently rock Refresher bottle back-and-forth to mix. Somewhat dampen the cream-colored Microfiber Applicator Pad with water and affix to mop. Squirt item onto the flooring and spread. Work in parts small enough to maintain the Applicator Pad damp. Smooth with all the grain. Maintain doing work in parts before the whole flooring is completed. Rinse Applicator Pad with water until free of polish.
3. Allow to dry at the least 1 hour before walking on the floor. Enable twenty four hours before hefty traffic.
Suitable for use every 2-3 months.
For most readily useful results: Always test in an inconspicuous area of a floor before use.
Coverage: 500 sqft per container. Never apply the item too slim or streaking will occur. Coat the complete floor to make sure a much look.
- Bona Microfiber Mop w/Cleaning Pad, 15 inch or 18 inches
- Professional Series Refresher
- Applicator Pad, 15 inch or 18 inches
- Bona Pro Series rock, Tile & Laminate Floor Refresher can't be coated with Bona rock, Tile & Laminate Floor Polish, polyurethane or wax.
- Bona rock, Tile & Laminate Floor Refresher is not a cleaner. Ensure that the flooring is completely dry and clean before you apply the product.
- Do not use over any floor that has been oiled or waxed. Wax and oil may avoid the product from adhering.
- Always use on a clean applicator. Using contaminated applicator might cause a hazy or streaky look.
- Never use sequence mops, cotton fiber mops or sponge mops to utilize the product.
- Avoid replacement of furnishings and floor mats for about a day.
- Results can vary according to the individual application practices and prior condition of flooring.