Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Polish, 32oz, is a particularly formulated waterborne urethane maintenance polish for many hard surface flooring. It provideds a definite, extremely durable, gloss shine to hard surface flooring having become dull, scratched or just starting to show signs and symptoms of wear.
- Adds safety layer, fills in micro-scratches
- Evens-out the floors look
- Improves the flooring shine
- Very easy to make an application for do-it-yourself
- Fast drying
- Non-toxic, waterborne formula
- 32 oz. prepared make use of, recycleable container
For usage on Sealed Hard Surface Floors like: Laminate(such as for instance Pergo), Vinyl, No-Wax Linoleum, Terrazzo, Unglazed Tile (Ceramic, Mexican Saltilo, Quarry), Stone, and Porous Marble.
Guidelines for Use:
1. Remove furnishings, rugs, etc. Vacuum, brush or dust mop, after that clear with Bona rock, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner additionally the blue Microfiber cleansing Pad on your own Bona Mop. Permit the floor to air dry. 2. Gently rock Polish forward and backward to combine. Somewhat dampen the cream-colored Microfiber Applicator Pad with water and put on mop. Squirt product onto the flooring and scatter. Work with areas small adequate to keep consitently the Applicator Pad wet. Soft using the whole grain. Maintain working in areas before the whole flooring is finished. Rinse Applicator Pad with liquid until free of polish.
3. Allow to dry at least 1 hour before walking on to the floor. For a glossier floor, a moment layer are applied after 2 hours. Enable 24 hours before hefty traffic. Recommended for usage every 1 -2 months.
For most readily useful outcomes: Always test in an inconspicuous element of a floor before usage.
Coverage: 500 sqft per container. Don't use this product also thin or streaking will happen. Coat the complete flooring to ensure a much appearance.
Tools required: Bona Mop (avail w/ kit), Microfiber Cleaning Pad, Microfiber Applicator Pad, Bona rock, Tile & Laminate Cleaner & Polish.
- Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Polish cannot be coated with polyurethane or Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Refresher.
- Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Polish is not a cleaner. Make sure the flooring is totally dry and clean before you apply this system.
- Don't use over any floor that is oiled or waxed. Wax and oil may prevent the product from adhering.
- Always utilize a clean applicator. Usage of contaminated applicator may cause a hazy or streaky look.
- Never use sequence mops, cotton mops or sponge mops to apply this system.
- Avoid replacement of furnishings and floor mats for at least twenty four hours.
- Outcomes can vary based on the specific application methods and prior problem of flooring.