Glacier glass tiles tend to be quality glass, cut into various shapes and sizes and right back coated. Edges are straight cut, resulting in a stylish, colorful, clear, modern look.
Colors + Finishes
Glacier will come in 72 standard colors. Each shade is offered in clear or satin finish. Color blends, gradient blends and mosaic patterns can be obtained. Personalized colors, combinations and habits are additionally be created for projects that meet with the minimum order needs.
Sizes, Forms + Patterns
Glacier tiles can be purchased in these moderate sizes, 5/16" depth. Mosaic (mesh installed with 5/64" grout area): 5/8"x5/8", 5/8"x2", 5/8"x6", 1"x1", 1"x2", 1"x12", 2"x2", 1" dots. Free tiles: 1"x12", 3"x6", 4"x4", 4"x8", 4"x12", 8"x8", 12"x12", 12"x24", 18"x18", 20"x20". The 18"x18" and 20"x20" sizes can be obtained in a restricted wide range of colors. Examine shade access before specifying. Standard color combinations, gradient blends, plus patterns and shapes is created. Custom colors, combinations and patterns can be produced.
Glacier is stocked in:
Super White Clear 2" x 2"
Super White Clear 4" x 12"
Super White Satin 2" x 2"
Glacier tiles can be used on residential or commercial, interior or outside wall space. Besides, satin finish tiles tend to be suited to interior medium traffic residential floors. Typical applications include: bathroom wall space and flooring, kitchen area counter backsplashes, line wraps, furnishings fronts, children's pool interiors alongside decorative surfaces.
Glass will crack if not installed properly, especially large-format cup. Refer to the Tile Council of the united states (TCNA) Handbook for installation needs specific to your application.
- Make sure that the wall has got the appropriate gauged help studs and they tend to be braced precisely.
- Set the right grout bones. Wider grout bones can be used with large format cup tiles. Tiles will break if the grout bones are not wide enough.
- Refrain from placing cup in touch with material (i.e. faucets, manages, bath framework). Any cup to steel contact may cause the tiles in touch with the material to crack.
- Make use of the proper adhesive. Different applications require different glues. Installers should make reference to the TCNA Handbook.
- Backs of tiles must be fully covered in glue (back-buttered) during set up. Otherwise, tiles will break.
- Level and plumb the wall just before setting up cup. An unlevel surface will create stress across the wall surface, which will cause tiles to split.
- Installers should relate to the TCNA Handbook.
Utilize a typical new, razor-sharp blade suitable for cutting cup tiles, which must certanly be continuously held damp with water. Cutting the pieces utilizing the colored area switched upwards and taping both sides will reduce chipping. Cutting ought not to be completed near the edges regarding the individual pieces. Smooth off any razor-sharp edges with sandpaper. Holes may be made with a certain drill little bit for cup with a diameter up to 5/16". Utilize water continuously while drilling.