Laminate Tile Flooring Is Elegant, Easy-Care And Family-Friendly
Armstrong Stones & Naturals laminate tile gives you the effortless model of real stone, slate, or ceramic tile, with many family-friendly benefits.
6 advantages of Stones & Naturals Laminate Tile
1. Practical stone appears – Stones & Naturals got its design cues from nature. In rich colors and special textures that mimic quality stone and good Italian ceramic tile, you will discover the wonder and personality that produces a distinctive flooring.
2. Design alternatives – Find your normal appearance in an array of practical looks. Explore genuine, earthy colors with dimensional depth and difference, ridges and indentations you can easily feel for a completely natural-looking floor.
3. Durability – A layered building makes laminate tile floors extremely durable. It all starts with a difficult, obvious top level that safeguards against stains, abrasions, and diminishing. A thick core level readily absorbs the stresses of hefty foot traffic and influence while a stabilizing backing layer creates a solid dampness buffer to shield against warping.
4. Simple installation – One of the easiest and most “mess-free” flooring to install, laminate tile panels have a tongue-and-groove edge that suits together perfectly without the need for fingernails or glue. DIYers can install laminate tiles and walk on their new floor in one single day!
5. Easy treatment – Laminate tiles look great without much upkeep. Just sweep to pick up free soil and damp mop periodically to wash. Find out about tips look after laminate.
6. Budget-friendly – Stones & Naturals laminate tiles give you the high-end look you want at more excellent price points. Not only do these beautiful floors cost less than real stone and tile, but the DIY option makes installation costs lower too.